At present ILA is working on several projects using fund programmes of OP VVV, Interreg, Erasmus+, Horizon2020 aimed at commercialization of technological innovations, social innovations and education in the field.
- PoC ILA I
- PoC ILA II
- PoC ILA III
- Innovative xPORT Services
- Net ZP
- Methodology development
Since its establishment, ILA, s.r.o. has participated in many projects. The following list represents only the most significant selection.
- Take-off EuKTS
- Science and Innovation Management
- Cooperation with The Jan Evangelista Purkyne University in Ustí nad Labem
- NET ZP – The network for less abled persons
- MC Anděl, s.r.o.
- Development of Methodology of home – environment of disabled persons in order to improve their occupational capacities
- European Knowledge Transfer Society – EuKTS
- Knowledge and technology transfer – extension of the European TTM education model to other regions of the Czech Republic
- Knowledge and Technology Transfer in Selected Regions (TTM CB)
- Transnational Technology Transfer Manager (TTM UK)
- Certified Transnational Technology Transfer Manager (CERT-TTT-M)
- Innovation Entrepreneurship at the the Charles University
- Polyfunctional cultural center